A great opportunity is now available for an Surgical Services Nurse Manager at one of the most stable health systems in New Jersey. The Perioperative Nurse Manager will work closely with the Director of Surgical Services to promote a strong team environment while providing leadership to a team of highly trained nursing professionals.
Working in a nationally recognized hospital, the Surgical Nurse Manager will be working for a growing and financially stable non-profit medical center. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of outpatient and inpatient medical services to a diverse patient population. The medical center is well known for its excellence in clinical care. Some are the responsibilities the OR Nurse Manager will have are:
- Provide opportunities for staff development and enhancement of the quality of patient care
- Continuously implementing, and strategizing the operations of the OR
- Ensure that excellent patient care is provided by a nursing staff of sufficient number and competency to meet patient needs
- Provides leadership, motivation and clinical expertise in the Operating Rooms
- The Nurse Manager of Surgical Services will play a key role in developing, while providing leadership and education to the OR nursing staff.
Besides working in one of the most stable and well-known hospitals New Jersey has to offer, the medical center is strategically located within driving distance to New York, New Jersey, and even Philadelphia. Whether you enjoy the peaceful suburbs surrounding the healthcare facility or would prefer to explore the many attractions the Tri-state area has to offer, numerous options are open to you.
Take advantage of this unmatched career opportunity today, as the Surgical Services Nurse Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary along with a full suite of benefits. Apply Now!