One of Los Angeles’ best and most visited hospitals is looking for a Manager of Social Work of lead their team of social work and continue providing some of the best Social Work Services in all of California.
This beautiful Los Angeles hospital is considered “The Hospital of the Future”. They have outstanding high-technology, a high-touch healthcare experience, and state-of-the-art, safe and secure electronic health record for each patient. This hospital is a private, nonprofit hospital which serves 1.3 million residents in and around its community. This hospital is beautiful, only a few years old, and has some outstanding partnerships that make this hospital standout among the rest. This hospital has received numerous awards and accomplishments such as an Accreditation from the Joint Commission, an award for sustainability and energy saving initiatives, and the most wired hospital award for electronic medical records systems.
This hospital is looking for their Social Work Manager to:
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize and respond to the unique needs of each patient
- Reporting to the Director of Care Management – Nursing Department
- Take 24-hour accountability for professional practice in social work and its impact on planning the patient’s progression and transition of care and the activities associated with assuring assessment and advocacy
- Participates in hospital committees and unit specific multidisciplinary conferences, as well as unit staff meetings: distributes staff meeting minutes in a timely manner.
Implements unit specific Quality and Performance Improvement Plan, completes monitoring forms and reports findings to Director and Quality and Performance Improvement Committee.
- Provides supervision for MSW staff seeking their LCSW
This SW Manager will have the honor of serving one of the best hospitals in Los Angeles but they will also thrive in a fast pace environment in one of the best cities in the Nation. This hospital is close to the beach, close to the city, and has everything that a Manager of Social Services would need. If you’re a Social Worker who is all about the city, loves helping your community and working for a top hospital, then this is the perfect position for you. Apply today!