A fantastic opportunity for RN Nurse Manager of Psychiatry has become available in a 393-bed acute care psychiatric hospital. This facility is located in a beautiful city near the heart of Southern California.
- Provides care to more than 218,000 patients each year.
- Receives over 130,000 Emergency Department visits annually.
- Has 650 physicians on staff, representing 66 different specialties.
- Serves as a major economic engine in the community with a workforce of 2,300 employees.
- Relies on the time and talent of more than 450 volunteers.
- Nearly 5,000 babies a year.
- Offers the area’s only Pediatric Unit and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Recently opened the Institute for Heart & Vascular Care, which offers advanced cardiovascular care in one location.
- Is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and STEMI Receiving Center with the expertise and equipment required to treat severe strokes and heart attacks.
- Is recognized as a National Comprehensive Community Cancer Center providing cancer care in conjunction with its community partners.
Under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer, a Registered Nurse Manager Psychiatry supervises personnel in the management and implementation of psychiatric/mental health patient care and is fully accountable for 24-hour organization, staffing, planning, and coordination of the Mental Health Services. The only full-service, acute-care hospital in the valley, has been delivering exceptional care to the community for more than 60 years.
This hospital is a short drive from a truly desirable area of Southern California with fantastic schools and fun downtown area. The area surrounding the hospital is perfect for families and professionals alike with top-ranked schools, recreational outdoor space for activities and delicious culinary adventures.