An exciting new leadership opportunity is now available along Coastal Georgia for an RN Manager Operating Room. A vigorous healthcare system is look to add an individual to their proficient healthcare team!
The RN Manager Operating Room will join a hospital that has been serving the surrounding communities for over a century by providing effective care and to meet the health needs of the people. This 250+ bed hospital offers a wide range of specialty services including the Cancer Center, Orthopedic and Spine Center, Maternity Center. This health system has is proud to offer robotics within the Surgical Services Department.
The RN Manager Operating Room will work closely with the Director of the Surgical Services Team. RN Manager Operating Room will be responsible for:
- Directing and supervising the work of the nursing service team members
- Collaborate with the patient care services team to ensure appropriate flexing of nursing care
- Maintaining the budget for the unit within guidelines
- Oversee all OR nursing and ancillary staff
- Assist with day-to-day operations, ensuring quality of care, monitoring care, and ensuring all policies and procedures
Those with leadership experience will earn quick interviews!
The RN Manager Operating Room will live and work in a wonderful place that you and your family can call home! You can enjoy walking the historic downtown while enjoying the great cuisine, excellent outdoor activities, and the great seafood industry this area has to offer. You can also take a trip to the beach to enjoy the sand and sunshine!
This Hospital offers a competitive compensation package and a full array of benefits. With generous PTO and a fair work life balance, interviews are being conducted now. To learn more, apply today!