A compassionate reputable hospice organization is seeking an outstanding Registered Nurse Clinical Manager to lead part of the Oregon hospice care team.
As a Clinical Team Leader you will report to the executive director and be responsible for coaching and supporting compassionate professionals as they provide exceptional end of life care. The hospice nurse manager will work with a team that is service-driven, relentlessly focused on patient care, and customer service. The hospice Nurse Manager will thrive on teamwork, and support each other so that they can keep their promise to be there at the end of every patients' life journey. This hospice organization provides peaceful passing aids to ensure patients and their loved ones have an end-of-life experience characterized by dignity, choice and comfort.
- Registered nurse manager with current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Oregon.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
- Understands hospice philosophy & regulatory guidelines and has a passion for impacting the lives of others
- Ability to motivate and mentor your team while assisting with organizing and prioritizing the workload
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that is insured in accordance with OR and/or company's requirements.
- Current CPR
- Current car insurance.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
The hospice organization is rigorous in the ongoing evaluation of their performance and work to improve their process and results every day. The hospice organization is committed to acting with integrity and having a positive impact on everyone with whom they come in contact. They focus on increasing the number of patients they serve in current markets and driven to expand footprint.
The hospice nurse manager will be part of an organization that currently has offices in four states. The company has demonstrated steady growth in each of the existing locations. They are continuing to open new offices and add additional locations to our growing family. The hospice nurse manager will have ample room for growth in this reputable hospice organization.
Nestled 20 minutes away from the greater Portland area with endless outdoor activities and breathtaking mountain views. An outdoor enthusiast will find this part of Oregon an ideal place for their career to takeoff. Moreover, this company is based in an affordable community with ample housing options and safe school environments. The nurse manager will enjoy an employment package that includes competitive pay and exceptional benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition assistance, continuing education and more!