A wonderful new opportunity for a Pharmacy Director has now become available in Montana at a 22+ bed critical access hospital. This facility is well known for their quality patient care, and high employee satisfaction rate.
The Pharmacy Director will oversee a Manager, Supervisor, and 10+ Pharmacy Techs at once while ensuring the Hospital Pharmacy runs as smoothly and effectively as possible. This full time exempt position will be looking for a candidate with critical access experience directing both inpatient and retail pharmacy departments. An ACLS certification in the state of Montana is mandatory for consideration of this opportunity as well.
Role of the Pharmacy Director may include;
- Directs the overall policies of hospital facility pharmacy services
- Manages departmental function while creating strategies being budgets, policies, etc.
- Assist with hiring needs and training new Managers/Supervisors
- Ensure customers are provided with proper medications
- Compliance with federal and state pharmacy regulations
Located outside of beautiful Savage Montana, there are endless activities from hiking and fishing in the summer, to skiing and beautiful snow days in the winter. This hospital is willing to pay a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits to top it. Apply now for immediate consideration of this opportunity.