A city in the greater Seattle area is looking for a Nursing Operations Nurse Manager to join their award-winning hospital and staff!
This hospital serves one of the largest areas in the greater Seattle area. With around 350-beds, this hospital and its medical specialty buildings provide full-service to more than 850,000 residents. This Healthcare system plays a vital role in the community. Not only does this healthcare system have an outstanding medical center, but they also have smaller community based full-service hospitals, 12 primary care centers, 6 urgent cares, and more than 24 specialty care practices located throughout the greater Seattle area. This hospital and healthcare system have achieved exceptional honors. For five years and counting, this hospital has been one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals and has received Grade A remarks from Leapfrog Group. With over 70 clinical specialties, this healthcare system is proud to provide Primary Care, Specialty Care, family and Maternity Services, Senior Care, Home Health, Hospice, Oncology, Orthopedics, Heart and Vascular Care, and much more. This facility is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, has received numerous Best Hospital Awards, and has been recognized national for its Patient Safety and Quality.
This role for Nursing Operations RN Manager is looking for an experience nurse leader who values working for a top honors healthcare system. The Nursing Operations Manager will report to the Chief Nursing Officer. This facility is looking for a Nursing Operations House Supervisor who will:
- Assume responsibility for the staffing office, float pools, patient overflow areas and safe patient handling team.
- Plan, organize and coordinate equipment that is utilized across nursing.
- Participate in special projects as directed by the CNO.
- Serve as the liaison between several inpatient unit managers, emergency department, surgical services, and other outpatient clinical departments ensuring that the patient flow and patient throughput needs across the continuum are met on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for reviewing and analyzing Patient Flow and Capacity Management data on a regular basis.
- Direct the business, technical and clinical support activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for Patient Flow and Length of Stay committees.
- Ensure adequate level of staffing across multiple departments.
The greater Seattle area has tons of perks. You’re close to the city but won’t have to deal with city traffic. This city is close to the water and provides a variety of water activities, shopping, an easy commute into the city, and gorgeous views of Mount Rainer. This city is known for its gorgeous real estate, safe communities, amazing schools, and waterfront parks. This hospital and position is definitely worth your while. Apply today to become a leader in this award-winning department and hospital.