Award-Winning Silicon Valley Hospital Hiring for Nurse Manager of Labor and Delivery
A respected Bay Area acute care hospital is now hiring for Nurse Mgr. of Labor and Delivery (& Ante Partum). Along with women’s and children’s services, major service lines include: cardiac care, cancer care, orthopedics, and advanced patient safety technology.
Highlights and Awards:
- 400-plus bed facility (two locations); 325+ births/month
- 48-bed Level III NICU (15-bed LD, 14-bed antepartum, 33-bed postpartum
- Joint Commission Certification
- Leapfrog Group “Family Favorite” hospital (multiple winner)
Working in collaboration with the Director of Women’s and Children’s Services, the RN Labor and Delivery Manager oversees the activities, supervision, management and direction of the Labor & Delivery and Ante Partum Department. The Women’s and Children’s Services RN Mgr. will maintain the highest degree of clinical and operational performance.
The RN Mgr. will lead Labor & Delivery and Ante Partum personnel and/or students and function as a resource for physicians, nursing staff and patients. Additional responsibilities include:
- Deliver professional nursing care and provide leadership to staff
- Assist patients in order to plan, intervene, and evaluate care
- Develop and enforce guidelines of medical plan care and departmental policies
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Current, unrestricted California RN License
- Current BLS Certification
In addition to an exciting career, the Nurse Manager will have an excellent work-life balance. Located along the beautiful Northern California Coastline, outdoor enthusiasts of all stripes will have plenty of after-work and weekend recreational options. Whether it is hiking, skiing, golfing, camping, climbing, or fishing (just to name a few), the Labor & Delivery Nurse Manager will have many amazing activities to try.
The Nurse Manager will receive excellent compensation and benefits. If you are a nurse leader looking for an exciting opportunity, apply today!