A rewarding opportunity has become available for a Nurse Manager of Labor and Delivery in the Washington D.C. area!
This health facility is certified level 1 trauma center in the heart of Washington DC. With its origins dating back to 1862, it a known and trusted hospital that is recognized as one of the nation’s best facilities. The hospital is considered a private nonprofit institution that has several specialty centers including cancer, heart, diabetes, and more.
The Nurse Manager of Labor and Delivery will be responsible for the following:
- Supervising nursing staff over designated departments
- Ensuring proper implementation of patient care procedures
- Assist Director with developing new strategic planning for the department
- Collaborating with members of the staff on developing plans for safe and desirable patient outcomes
- Administrative duties (budget, materials, scheduling, disciplinary, etc.)
- Ensures department Is in compliance with JCAHO, DCRA, local and federal regulatory guidelines.
- Properly scheduling staff for adequate coverage at all times
Located in Washington DC area, this medical center is the heart of the city. Plenty of activities to do here from historical attractions, major sporting events to great shopping and restaurants there’s something for everyone. With easy access to most major highways, airports, and top schools this is a great area to live and work in!
This medical center is offering a competitive salary, full time benefits, generous PTO and unique work perks.