One of the largest community health centers in the United States is looking for a Manager of Behavioral Health to join their team in San Francisco and lead the administrative and clinical operations of behavioral health services.
This Hospital is a non-profit community health center which offer comprehensive health services to a variety of patients, a majority of whom are underserved in their community. This hospital is especially brilliant because they offer linguistically-competent and culturally-sensitive health care services in many languages including Cantonese, Mandarin, Toishan, Vietnamese, Burmese, Korean, Spanish, and Hindi. This Hospital operates 12 clinics and one main hospital in San Francisco, as well as 7 additional clinics in the greater San Francisco districts. This Hospital and its clinics serve 250,000 people and offer almost every medical specialty. This facility and its clinics have about 400,00 patient encounters, 70,095 patients, and a large percentage of patients from the Asian community. This hospital has been recognized by NCQA, National Committee of Quality Assurance, they were awarded the Quality Improvement Award from HRSA, received the Northern California Achievement Award for Colorectal Cancer, and more.
The Behavioral Health Nurse Manager will lead and supervise the development and oversight of behavioral health services, Social workers, Psychologists and students. The Nurse Manager of Psych and Behavioral Health will also:
- Be responsible for administrative, operational and clinical functioning of the team at the multiple clinic locations.
- Provide direct clinical services, including seeing patients about 20%
- Oversee quality and utilization of clinical services provided by behavioral health team members and administration
- Monitor clinical and productivity metrics and provides timely feedback to behavioral health team members
- Develops and implements peer review and other quality improvement programs for behavioral health services, as required by the agency and contracts with health plans
If you’re a Behavioral Health RN Manager who loves the city, loves to help people, has a heart for the underserved community, then this is the perfect position for you. There are loads of thing for the Nurse Manager of Behavioral Health to do in the city. San Francisco has everything that a Nurse Manager would need. Amazing sites, amazing, food, and a variety of amazing cultures. This hospital is looking for a Nurse Manager of Behavioral Health to join their team today. Apply today!