An outstanding Hospital located in Washington Wine Country is looking for a Nurse Manager of Labor and Delivery to join their fantastic and dedicated team. Relocation assistance is available!
This facility is the largest not-for-profit healthcare organization in all of Eastern Washington. Committed to investing in a continuum of care for the people who live and work throughout Eastern Washington, this healthcare systems goal is to build sustainable, locally-based, healthcare organizations that improve the health for those we serve. This Medical Center is Joint Commission Accredited, partnered with Washington State Hospital, and ranked Most Wired Hospital 8 years in a row. The facility also received Excellence Through Insight award for Overall Patient Experiences scores in the OB-GYN unit category by HealthStream.
The Nurse Manager of Women's Health will:
- Report to the Director of Women's Health
- Coordinate the provision of patient care and assignment of care
- Ensure the director is aware of activities on an ongoing basis
- Assist the Director by communicating and addressing staff performance behaviors and completing staff evaluations
- Act as a resource for nursing staff, physicians, patients, and families
- Participate in Quality Assurance Monitoring and Quality Improvement efforts
- Perform other related work as required
The Women's Health Nurse Manager will enjoy living in beautiful Central Washington. With a goldmine of activities ranging from delicious food, drinks, to fun outdoor activities, there are tons of things a Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager can do on their off time. The Labor and Delivery Manager will enjoy living in an area with stable, residential real estate. The area offers extensive housing options ranging from horse ranches, historic homes, downtown condos, to wide-ranging neighborhoods. Views of gorgeous mountains, rolling hills, and lushes valleys make this the perfect place to call home.