An exciting opportunity with a growing organization in Wisconsin is now available as a Laboratory Technologist.
The Laboratory Technologist will join a laboratory startup company that is dedicated to slowing the spread of Covid-19. The Laboratory Startup is an FDA approved COVID-19 innovative testing modality that is rapidly expanding throughout the country. Founded by a top-ranked university, this company provides their partners with a powerful tool that slows the spread of COVID-19, allowing students and employees to return to campus or work. This patented test is already being deployed at universities and businesses across the country.
This laboratory start-up company is actively interviewing Laboratory Technologists to join their rapidly growing team.The Laboratory Medical Technologist (PM) will be offered a very competitive salary with the ability to begin immediately. The Laboratory Technologist will work the weekend shift out of a fully equipped and staffed CLIA certified molecular laboratory that was recently launched in Wisconsin.
The Laboratory Technologist is responsible for collecting, receiving, and processing specimens for their designated laboratory. With familiarity on best practices, procedures, and techniques, the Laboratory Technologist can maintain large volume requests while providing quality results. The Laboratory Technologist will assist the laboratory management team with new-hire training, validation testing, processing patient samples, and data management. This individual will be excited to join a start-up, be detail oriented, and understands quality control and quality improvement programs.
Reside in the greater Wisconsin region, surrounded by delicious food and endless entertainment. With a great work-life balance, the Laboratory Medical Technologist will enjoy visiting the local museums, hiking, socializing at the local breweries, and attending Wisconsin Badger football games. The Night Shift Laboratory Technologist has the option to reside in town, or commute from the surrounding gorgeous suburbs of Wisconsin.
Help Slow the COVID-19 spread today. This organization is rapidly growing and actively interviewing candidates to join their team. The organization offers VERY competitive benefits, including a very generous salary, amazing healthcare benefits, and 401K match. Learn more about the opportunity to join this phenomenal start-up company today.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology, or chemical, physician, or biological science
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Laboratory Technologist, Medical Technologist, or Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- prior wet lab experience in molecular techniques (DNA/RNA, RTqPCR, qPCR processes)
- Knowledgeable on handling patient specimens from accession to storage, data analysis, and interpretation
- Ideal: CLS or MT Certification with clinical laboratory science, medical technology, chemical, physical or biological experience working in a high-complexity testing laboratory