The Chief Medical Officer reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is a key member of the Executive Team, engaged in defining the overall business strategy and direction of the organization. The CMO provides clinical oversight, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of affordable, quality healthcare services through integrated, team-based care. The Chief Medical Officer's responsibilities include the strategy, development, and implementation of innovative clinical programs, including collaborating with strategic business partners and directing the organization toward its primary objectives.
Essential duties of the CMO include:
- Oversee the organization's professional development activities, including training and medical education seminars
- Serve as an information resource to the CEO and Board of Directors
- Serve as the organization's Lab Director and QI Committee Chair
- Serve as a liaison to the broader medical community, including hospitals and independent practice organizations
- Develop clinical leaders; recruit, retain, and supervise and evaluate clinical staff and contractors
Join a team of caring professionals with a culture of empowering people to cultivate a place of creativity, team building, and continual learning. If you are a passionate professional, apply today!
The CMO will oversee clinical operations for family practice, mental health, and women's health at this Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Successful candidates will demonstrate the core qualities of integrity, respect, accountability, compassion, partnership, and collaborative communication. The CMO will have either a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO). The Chief Medical Officer will have 50% administrative duties and 50% patient care.
The CMO will have competitive salary and benefit packages, continuing education, health insurance, 401K retirement and paid time off (PTO). This positions offers a rewarding work-life balance as well. Located along the beautiful Oregon coast, with numerous outdoor recreation opportunities, the CMO was always have numerous recreation activities for after work or the weekends. Apply today!