A Southern California Hospital which happens to be located in one of the most desirable places in all of California, is looking for a Nurse of Infection Control to join their Hospital and help lead the Infection Control and Employee Health department.
This 110-bed hospital invites you to take your career further. This is a non-profit, freestanding, and community governed organization that is continually applauded by its community and patients. This hospital brings rehabilitation and its benefits to tens of thousands of people. Continually expanding, this hospital has established a state-of-the-art hospital that offers acute care rehabilitation, medical-surgical care, and a diverse range of services that include outpatient physician clinics, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, neuropsychology, diagnostic imaging, pediatric services, and programs for individuals with disabilities. This hospital offers service for everyone and puts an emphasis on the aging population as there are often a lot of challenges with the coming of age. This hospital has received numerous awards and recognitions for its high-quality of care. This hospital was ranked in America’s 100 best Hospitals for Spine Surgery, orthopedics, pneumonia care, pulmonary care, patient safety and patient experience. Receiving five stars in a variety of areas, this hospital specializes in a broad range of services. Overall, this hospital has received five-star awards from healthgrades and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This facility is truly top notch.
This facility is looking for their Nurse of Infection Control to:
- Direct development of Employee health and Infection Control
- Implement Employee Health and Infection Control policies and procedures
- Coordinate Critical Care Monitoring programs
- Coordinate employee vaccination programs
- Oversee the new employee and annual physical program
- Provide Health education to employees
- Review annual health questionnaires and reports to Infection Prevention
- Ensure compliance with quality assurance, safety and infection control with regulatory requirements.
- Prepare reports, maintain records, and compile stats
The location of this hospital is home to an outstanding California University and is settled in Los Angeles County and the inland empire. This city is home to great history and some of the best entertainment in the world. It’s safe to say that there is an abundance of things to do in this community. If you’re and Infection Preventionist Nurse who also loves Employee Health, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Join this outstanding staff today.