Located in the Jackson Square area in San Francisco Proper. Company expansion has led to a new opportunity with Clinical Management Consultants. We are hiring for Healthcare Sales Consultants.
The Healthcare Sales Consultant will wear many hats in the role. As a Healthcare Sales Consultant / Recruiter, you will act as an adviser, consultant, career coach, sales person, researcher and marketer.
Essential functions include:
- Lead generation
- Cold/Warm business development calls
- Contract negotiation
- Execution of recruitment strategy
- Coordination, scheduling, follow up on candidate interviews
- Candidate offers and placements
You will work all aspects of the recruitment process, from obtaining the Job Order to filling the position. CMC works on a national scale and with the nation's TOP HOSPITALS. Each Clinical Sales Consultant is responsible for growing our client and candidate base. Healthcare Recruiters at CMC function at a high-level and achieve above average sales results.
Running a full-desk, Healthcare Sales Consultants interview hospital clients to evaluate need, scope of service and strategy. With this information, the Clinical Recruiter will interview candidates, present all available job opportunities, communicate with clients regarding applicant's candidacy and commence the interview process.
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a fast-growing, award-winning recruitment firm known throughout the healthcare community as one of the Top Healthcare Recruitment Firms. We are looking for a sales professional who can hit the ground running. An ambitious mindset and drive to succeed quickly are qualities preferred. Entry-Level/Recent college graduates welcome to apply!
- Work-life balance and 9-5 schedule
- Easily commutable from the east bay, BART and MUNI line stops close by
- Casual attire
- Awesome co-workers
- Team environment
- Trendy, open office work stations
- Cafe, lounge area
- Large office with sights of the Transamerica building and the Bay Bridge
- Unmatched compensation package: base salary, uncapped commissions, bonus levels, profit sharing, health benefits, PTO