Located in the convenient southwest region of Portland Oregon, company expansion has led to a new opportunity with Clinical Management Consultants. We are hiring Entry Level Healthcare Recruiters.
Healthcare Recruiters will work all aspects of the recruitment process, from obtaining the Job Order to filling the position. CMC works on a national scale and with the nation's TOP HOSPITALS. Each Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for growing our client and candidate base. Healthcare Recruiters at CMC function at a high-level and achieve above average sales results.
Healthcare Recruiters interview hospital clients to evaluate need, scope of service and strategy. With this information, the Clinical Recruiter will interview candidates, present all available job opportunities, communicate with clients regarding applicant's candidacy and commence the interview process.
Essential functions include:
- Lead generation
- Cold/Warm business development calls
- Contract negotiation
- Execution of recruitment strategy
- Coordination, scheduling, follow up on candidate interviews
- Candidate offers and placements
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a fast-growing, award-winning recruitment firm known throughout the healthcare community as one of the Top Healthcare Recruitment Firms. We are looking for a sales professional who can hit the ground running. An ambitious mindset and drive to succeed quickly are qualities preferred. Recent grads are welcome to apply! Come start your professional career with CMC!
- Work-life balance and 9-5 schedule
- Casual attire
- Awesome co-workers
- Team environment
- Trendy, open office work stations
- Unmatched compensation package: base salary, uncapped commissions, bonus levels, profit sharing, health benefits, PTO