An exciting opportunity is now available for a Director of Critical Care Services in Central Washington with a fully accredited and stable medical center!
The well-educated Director of Critical Care Services will collaborate with and report to the Chief Nursing Officer in this position. The job responsibilities for the Director of Critical Care Services follow:
- Communicate with many departments heads to ensure goal achievement and proper resource management.
- Form strategies to meet goals and allocate resources.
- Develop necessary workplace guidelines.
- Ensure employee and patient safety by developing guidelines and analyzing previous guidelines put in place.
- Perform position in a manner that is compliant with federal, state, and agency compliance standards.
- Focus on providing excellent patient care through responding to crisis’s in a successful and meaningful manner.
- Embody the medical center’s compassionate care mission through mentoring employees, providing excellent care, and developing meaningful policies.
The licensed and certified Director of Critical Care Services will be a part of a sought-after medical system in central Washington that builds teams of compassionate and caring healthcare professionals. The Director of Critical Care Services will lead a team of Washington’s top providers, have ample opportunities to grow as a professional, mentor new talent, and plant strong roots in central Washington. This medical center is located in an area that cares for a diverse population with varying socioeconomic statuses and cultures through providing for rural and urban areas.
The area this 75-bed community-focused hospital is placed in has a rushing river passing by that encourages common wild-life spotting’s, kayaking, canoeing, and beautiful hiking to take place. While being surrounded by towns, cities, and many unique amenities, the Director of Critical Care Services will feel like they live in their own Pacific Northwest escape, but be nearby entertainment and necessities.
Apply today to this unique opportunity and learn more!