Clinical Surgical Services Nurse Supervisor

An exciting new opportunity is now available for an Clinical Nurse Supervisor Surgical Services OR or a small hospital in the beautiful green state of Maine. This is a patient focused hospital that was built with the purpose of providing patients with access to the most advanced technology and advance health care techniques to assist with the treatment and recovery of patients.

This lovely hospital offers the support of numerous staff and the best high touch care to all patients. This facility has been embraced by its community and is eager to continue to provide their community with the best quality initiatives.

The Clinical Nurse Supervisor Surgical Services OR is responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations of an assigned area. The Inpatient RN Nurse Coordinator will participate in direct patient care about 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% involving managerial tasks. The Hospital RN Supervisor of Perioperative Services will collaborate with other staff in sharing of resources and assisting in the cross-functional training of the staff. The Clinical Nurse Supervisor Surgical Services OR will occasional assume a leadership role in the laboratory and be responsible for patient specimen testing, quality control, quality improvement, and equipment maintenance. The Hospital RN Supervisor of Perioperative Services will report the Assistant Nurse manage and RN Nurse manager.

This lovely hospital pride itself for always striving to be innovative and compassionate to both patients and their families. This wonderful hospital strives to deliver the highest quality of professional and compassionate care for its patients.

This medical center is located in a beautiful town that’s virtually on the coast of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.  This is perfect for a for a Hospital RN Supervisor of Perioperative Services that appreciates the outdoors. This region features: endless outdoor activities, a diverse food selection, and some most beautiful views in all of Maine.