One of the best hospitals in New Mexico is looking for a Clinic Nurse Manager to join their team and lead the outpatient clinic operations.
This hospital is a part of one of the largest healthcare systems in New Mexico, California, and Arizona. With high-skilled doctors, nurses, and healthcare providers, this hospital provides a wide range of services for each patients’ healthcare needs. On top of that, his hospital is also award winning. They have received awards for COPD treatment, their rural hospital location and quality which is produced, numerous quality awards, Grade A awards, and more! This hospital has about 85 beds and serves more than 30,000 people. This hospital’s community surrounds contain more than five cities. It’s in close proximity to the large city of Santa Fe, NM and this hospital specializes in emergency medicine, sleep disorders, and has a wide range of specialty services.
This hospitals Clinic Manager will report to the Clinic Director. The Nurse Manager will coordinate and manage the clinic workflow activities and staff. The Provider Practice Clinic Manager will oversee operational aspects and will ensure clinical quality and financial viability. The Nurse Manager of Clinic will oversee 20 FTEs and will also be responsible for the day to day operations of the clinic.
The Clinic Manager will:
- Coordinate diagnostic and treatment activities of the clinic
- Maintain liaison with professional medical staff in administrating policies and procedures regarding patient flow and utilization of resources.
- Manage customer complaints using the appropriate tools and processes
- Maintain budget performance and support achievement of financial targets
- Responsible for compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and standards in collaboration with the PMG nursing, operations and takes corrective action when deficiencies occur.
- And more!
There are loads of things to do in Santa Fe County. The Clinic Manager can enjoy White Water Rafting, see the Opera, view some outstanding museums and landmarks, and experience some of the best food out there. This Clinic Manager position has everything to offer. You will have work life balance, and you’ll work for an amazing healthcare system. Apply today to be considered!