CMO opportunities don’t come along too often. Be the first to apply to this breathtaking hospital and be considered for the Chief Medical Officer position!
This hospital is looking for a Chief Medical Officer to be a key member of their executive team and be an active member of the Medical Staff. The Chief Medical Officer will join this 50-bed facility and play a key component at this Critical Access Hospital. This medical facility, although smaller, hold a diverse range of awards and accomplishments. This Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and is licensed by the State of California Department of Public Health. It has been recognized by ACHD for best practices in Governance, is an accredited Radiology facility, and has been recognized for their high quality of care in the community and in the extending regions.
This CMO will report to the CEO and will provide supervision and leadership to District departments as assigned. The Chief Medical Officer will attend Medical Executive Committee meetings, district board meetings, and will provide medical perspective to strategic, operational planning, and goal setting. The CMO will:
- Serve as a member of the District Executive Team
- Lead and manage Department heads
- Be a liaison between Medical Staff and District
- Be liaison with Chief of Staff when CEO is not available to meet
- Act as Interim Director/Manager of any department assigned
The CMO will be responsible:
- For proving medical oversight, expertise and leadership to assist the Medical Staff and District Administration
- To patients for the provision of quality care, responsibility for resource utilization across all departments and service line development
- For being responsive to the concerns and needs of Medical Staff practitioners and will contribute to a close and mutually beneficial relationship between the Medical Staff and District leadership
This Hospital is located in one of the most breathtaking parts of California. This hospital and city are perfect for any outdoor loving CMO who enjoys hiking, skiing, famous national parks, and gorgeous scenery. Any CMO would be lucky t work with this facility. This community is like a permanent vacation. Apply today to be considered for this rare opportunity!