A forward-thinking CEO is needed to steer the helm of a rapidly expanding Biotechnology company that is significantly impacting the fight against COVID-19.
Called a "Game Changer" by the national media, the Bio Lab company is rapidly deploying its FDA-approved saliva-based Covid-19 to large universities and businesses across the country. As the company continues to grow, it seeks an ambitious CEO with a desire and ability to make an impact not just at this startup but around the world,
The Chief Enterprise Officer will join this university-founded and funded company, which provides its partners with a powerful tool to quickly impact their organization and community in the battle to slow the spread of the Coronavirus. The company's patented test is the difference between students being able to return to school, businesses remaining open, and knowing that an organization is doing everything it can to keep its employees healthy.
The company has nearly a dozen labs open or pending across the country. The CEO will play a crucial role in bringing on new partners and opening new labs, and expanding the reach of testing pioneered by the University. The CEO will work closely with the government, universities, companies, school districts, healthcare facilities, and other organizations to launch new sites.
The CEO will be the key liaison between business and university clients and internal operations, marketing, technical, and laboratory leaders.
- Standardization of national platforms
- Long-term strategy and vision
- Creating scalable and sustainable business solutions
- Foster a culture of innovation and excellence
- Work closely with key stakeholders
- Research and identify prospective partners and clients
- Facilitate cross-functional communications across all platforms
- Attract, retain, and develop strong talent.
- Master's Degree strongly preferred
- Ten to 15 years of leadership experience
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience in Biotechnology, Healthcare, Pharma, Medical Supply Chain, Medical Device, or another related field.
- Demonstrated skills in analyzing business needs
- Impacting leadership skills and ability to effectively coach, mentor, and develop team members.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Superior and demonstrated leadership
The CEO will serve as the transformational leader responsible for the strategy and execution of the company's national deployment of labs and processes and operations. They will combine continuous improvement and long-lasting partnerships to drive the company's evolution and growth in this critical startup phase. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to navigate a new company's development and have a global impact.
* This position will be remote with travel *