A great opportunity for a Case Management RN is now available at a facility in one of the most populous cities in Utah is now available. They are looking for a strong staff member to join their team of Healthcare professionals in continuing to purse quality patient care within the hospital. This is a 220+ bed acute care facility with state of the art technology and a strong background of high employee satisfaction rates.
Reporting directly to the Director of Case, the Case Management RN will be working alongside a few other Case Managers, as well as collaborating with the Quality department in ensuring satisfactory patient care. The responsibilities of a Case Management RN will vary but may include;
- Assessing treatment plans for patients prior and post hospital visit
- Reviewing patients records to ensure they are given the best medicine for them
- Ensure that they are emotionally stable during their stay at the facility
- Connect patients with a social worker if needed
- Monitoring each case within the hospital
- Handling Case assessments
Previous Case Management RN experience is a plus when considering this opportunity, but not mandatory for consideration from us. This hospital is looking for someone to come in and want to make a different in their community while working well with their team. They are looking for a Case Manager with compassion, strong work ethic, and care for the people. If you have the proper acredidations, and are interested in joining this medical team, apply now!
Not to mention, this team is offering to pay a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits to top it. Will also considering sign on bonus + relocation bonus for the right candidate.