A well-trusted medical center in southern California is searching for a practiced Cath Lab Manager to join their team of educated, well-trained, and highly credentialed cath lab nurses and technologists.
Located near Los Angeles, the Cath Lab Manager will enjoy an entertaining lifestyle, vibrant community, and warm weather. With the coast nearby this part of the city, the Cath Lab Manager will take in rare views of the California coast, have access to hikes showcasing the beauty, and live in a sought-after area. With being outside of downtown Los Angeles, the area is family friendly, safe, and cost effective. Greenery surrounds the area with parks, hiking trails, horseback riding paths, and more.
The experienced Cath Lab Manager will lead a team in a reputable 150 bed medical center. Associated with a well-known and stable healthcare system, the Cath Lab Manager will have administrative support and a practiced team. The health system attracts and accepts some of California’s most talented healthcare professionals. The medical center ensures collaboration, innovation, and mentorship. The Cath Lab Manager will be mentored by the Director of Cardiovascular Services in this opportunity.
The Cath Lab Manager will do the following in this opportunity –
- Recruit a skilled and collaborative team of registered nurses and technologists for the cath lab.
- Build infrastructure within the unit with strong leaders and charge nurses.
- Complete evaluations for all cath lab personnel.
- Coach and mentor cath lab leaders and staff members.
- Work closely with the clinical educator to assess and meet educational need.
- Prevent complications of care including nosocomial infections.
- Conduct daily rounds with physicians and other staff.
The eager Catheterization Lab Manager with previous Cath Lab Management experience will clearly communicate with staff, physicians, and other staff to ensure optimal patient outcomes. Ensuring patients are safe and receiving high quality care is a main focus for the Cath Lab Manager in this position.
This healthcare facility offers great benefits for lucrative compensation package for this opportunity. Apply today and learn more!