A Joint Commission Accredited rural hospital near the beautiful Plumas National Forest and Chico, California is now hiring for a Board-Certified Family Practice Physician. Apply today and have a rewarding career in a prime location!
The Board-Certified, Board-Eligible Family Practice Physician (BC/BE FP) will join five others in practicing broad-scope inpatient and outpatient Family Medicine at this financially stable not-for-profit hospital.
- Flexible work schedule (w/ regular ED shifts optional; 1:5 Call)
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including first-year guarantee, production incentive, health benefits, and loan repayment
- Excellent visiting specialists; active telemedicine program
Along with a rewarding career, the (M.D./D.O.) Family Practice Doctor will have a satisfying work-life balance. Outdoor enthusiasts of all types will always have outstanding after-work or weekend recreational options.
- Located in a picturesque mountain valley, surrounded by the Plumas National Forest (1,146,000 acres); Tahoe National Forest also close by
- Four-season climate and a wide variety of easily accessible recreational options
- Quaint Main Street, historic movie theater, active arts community
- Live music festivals, country fair and farmer’s market
- Nearby larger urban communities of Chico, CA and Reno, Nevada (within an hour-and-a-half drive)
- Affordable, quality housing, ranging from well-preserved historic to newer, larger properties (all within minutes of the hospital)
If you want a great career at a financially stable rural hospital, surrounded by some of the best nature options California has to offer, then apply today!