One of western Washington’s premiere critical access hospitals is actively searching for an Assistant Director of Quality Management to improve quality of care in their 30-bed hospital. With a vision of fostering and nurturing a healthy community, the Assistant Director of Quality management will make a lasting impact on this rural area of western Washington.
The Assistant Director of Quality Management holds a large amount of responsibility. The Assistant Director of Quality Management reports to the Director of Quality Management and leads a team of Quality Managers.
Follows are some of the Assistant Director of Quality Management’s responsibilities:
- Develops and implements “best practice” policies throughout the facility.
- Lead a team of quality analysts, coordinators and data abstractors that work cohesively as a team to compile data, reports and conduct root cause analysis.
- Analyzes hospital’s quality and risk performance data and plans steps for how to improve quality on an ongoing basis.
- Serves as an accreditation resource to gain accreditation and maintain it overtime.
- Reports and manages all liability claims as a part of overseeing the Risk Management Program.
- Communicates with a variety of different department heads to ensure risk is actively managed and quality of care is improving.
The Assistant Director of Quality Management will be conveniently located in between Seattle and Portland with an enjoyable rural lifestyle and community. The Assistant Director of Quality Management will live in a family-friendly community that is quaint, filled with parks, and has beautiful views of Mount Saint Helens.
The Assistant Director of Quality Management can enjoy the city and easily escape by enjoying the nearby mountains; apply today to this rare opportunity!