A rare opportunity is available in one of Oregon’s top tourist destinations for an Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU Nurse!
With a physician-owned, positive-culture focused surgery center, in a beautiful area of Oregon, the Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU Nurse will thrive as they receive mentorship, experience a tight knit team of providers working together, and management that supports their staff. This surgery center with four OR’s and three procedure rooms boasts rare benefits such as a 10% passive 401k account for their employees, competitive salaries, over five weeks of paid time off, and more. As the Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU Nurse joins this outstanding surgery center, worries of retirement and work-life balance will fade away.
Located in a picturesque area of the Pacific Northwest, the Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU Nurse will enjoy world-class rivers, forest-lined hiking paths, waterfalls, and more. The Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU Nurse will live in the Pacific Northwest dream with an abundance of fresh air. Not only will the Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU Nurse enjoy the outdoors, but unique and world-renowned breweries and restaurants are home to this area of the Pacific Northwest.
At this reputable ambulatory surgery center, the Ambulatory Surgery Center PACU Nurse will have the following responsibilities:
- Having an adequate understanding of operative procedures, the postoperative care necessary, and infection prevention.
- Being knowledgeable regarding the symptoms and possible complications of surgery and anesthesia and initial treatment and consequent nursing interventions.
- Performing accurate and complete patient assessments.
- Portraying competencies in technical skills, such as intravenous therapy, catheterization, artificial ventilation and CP.
- Ensure the continuum of care.
- Providing excellent pre and postoperative patient care.
- Clearly communicating with the team as a whole and encouraging teamwork.
Apply today to learn more about the position and its beautiful location!