Administrative RN Nurse Supervisor

An exciting new opportunity is now available for an Administrative Nurse RN Supervisor in a short term acute care hospital in the warm and sunshine filled region of central California. This is a patient focused hospital that was built with the purpose of providing patients with access to the most advanced technology and advance health care techniques to assist with the treatment and recovery of patients. 

This lovely hospital offers the support of numerous staff and the best high touch care to all patients. This facility has been embraced by its community and is eager to continue to provide their community with the best quality initiatives.

The Administrative RN Nurse Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations of an assigned area. The Inpatient RN Nurse Coordinator will participate in direct patient care about 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% involving managerial tasks. The Administrative Nurse Supervisor will collaborate with other staff in sharing of resources and assisting in the cross-functional training of the staff. The Inpatient RN Nurse Coordinator will occasional assume a leadership role in the laboratory and be responsible for patient specimen testing, quality control, quality improvement, and equipment maintenance. The Administrative Nurse Supervisor will report the Assistant Nurse manage and RN Nurse manager.

This medical center is located in the beautiful dessert region of Central California. The region features: endless outdoor activities, culturally diverse communities, lively concert experiences and a tight knit community making it an ideal place for an Administrative RN Nurse Supervisor.

This hospital is offering a Inpatient RN Nurse Coordinator a competitive base salary and generous benefits package. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on!